Halloween is more fun when you celebrate with Beanie Boos.
Halloween Beanie Boos come in the following categories: Ghosts, Cats, Bats, Spiders and Owls. Let’s meet them all.
Beanie Boo Ghosts
Fun Fact: Did you know that the Halloween ghost Beanie Boos are the only Beanie Boos that are not animals? Of course, these could be the ghosts of animals. We have no way to know.
Beanie Boo Bats
Beanie Boo Halloween Cats
Beanie Boo Halloween Owls
Beanie Boo Spiders
How to Celebrate Halloween with Your Beanie Boos
Here are some tips on how to celebrate Halloween with your Beanie Boos.
Print out our Halloween Beanie Boo Coloring Page.
2. Make Halloween costumes for your Beanie Boos
This Video, How To Make a Ghost Costume for Your Beanie Boos, shows you how to make a ghost costume with three simple household items.
3. Plan a Beanie Boo Halloween Party
Plane a Beanie Boo Halloween party. Invite your friends and do the following:
- Create costumes for your Beanie Boos
- Have a Beanie Boo costume contest
- Make Beanie Boo masks and dress-up as your favorite Beanie Boo
- Make a Beanie Boo haunted house out of shoe boxes
- Tell ghost stories in a dark room